Stainless steel cable outlet end minimises corrosion. Convenient 7/8" tilt tube mount nut as per ABYC/NMMA and BIA standards.
Fits directly to Teleflex, Multiflex, Ultraflex Type B rotary helms,Commonly known as Safe-T II, QC or Quick Connect, and 4.2nfb tilt or standard helms.
- Minimum channel thickness: 23mm
- T85 Helm.
- Fast connect and simple installation.
- Stroke length 228mm (9").
- Corrosion resistant materials.
- Particularly suitable where clearance is limited.
- Lock to lock steering wheel turns approximately 3 times.
- Stroke 228mm.
- Maximum allowable steering wheel diameter 380mm .
- Minimum steering cable bend radius 200mm.
- Minimal feedback.
- Compact for mounting.
- The T85 helm is recommended for use with engines around 75hp and a maximum of 115hp.
- Exceeds both EN 28848 and ABYC P17 safety standards.